Spin off your Accounting/Finance Department to Raoji. The company has a chartered accountant on its board of directors, besides being ACCA UK gold status approved employer.
- Preparation and review of your budgets including flexible budgets and rolling forecasts
- Regular monitoring of your budgets and reports to management for timely actions and planning. The service can help you avoid cost and time over-runs.
- Processing and recording of all accounting transactions including receipts and payments, maintenance of proper books of accounts including fixed assets records.
- Preparation and disbursement of periodic/monthly payrolls, the filing of all regulatory returns including tax returns
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial statements in the formats:
- Required by internal and operational management
- Complying with SECP and IFRS
- Complying with KSE and any other regulatory body
- Complying with Sarbane–Oxley or any other international regulatory body
- Liaising with your external and internal auditors
System analysis design and implementation
We set up a complete "in-house" accounting system with a comprehensive chart of accounts customized to your business needs. Cost accounting systems from stage I to stage IV [strategic and integrated cost management system] is designed and implemented according to needs of any business. We also select and recommend accounting software best suited to the needs and environment of your company.
Additionally, we provide services as an outside controller. We are available on an ad hoc basis to oversee the work of your internal bookkeeper and accounting staff.
Outsource your book-keeping only
Cost of spinning off your book-keeping to Raoji is very low. Besides this surprisingly low cost, you get a high-quality accounting compliant output in the form of books of accounts and financial reports.
We use the most popular accounting programs such as Peachtree, QuickBooks or our own specialized accounting software to facilitate the preparation of periodic financial statements for management control, at year-end for tax return purposes or other needs. Financial reports can be adjusted to frequency, generic or customized will be substantially reduced.